Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September Workshops

Hello friends! I have a few stores I'll be teaching at this month.

September 12th and 13th at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, California. 
That's this weekend! I'm so excited! I know there is a few spots left and you won't want to miss out. All workshops include everything to create your projects from supplies to inks and paints! 
Just bring your favorite pair of scissors! 




Click on the title links for more information and to register for class at Scrapbook Island or give the Island gals a call at 408-978-8900.

AND

September 20th and 21st I'll be teaching at Stamp Asylum in Plano, Texas

Time to Soar Assemblage Clock
Saturday, September 20th 3:00 to 6:00 pm 
Give the store a call for more information.
972-596-1224

I'd love for you to join me! 
Richele